New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Overview of Renal Physiology Schematic
Help by adding tags...
Great Schematic for the Renal Physio includes hormones action and their sites, the various electrolyte transporters and some associated deficiencies.
on Tuesday 7th January 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - University of Nottingham
Posted about 3 years ago
Very useful. Thanks for sharing!
Cardiac nurse - St. Vincent's Heart Center of Indiana
Posted almost 3 years ago
Is it possible to print this
Start automatically tracking your CPD
Get access to our
Find out more
The Kidney and its Major Hormones
- Conference style poster regarding Renal Endocrinology.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
- Document including some renal SBAs for 3rd years (with answers)
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing
- I made this simple nephron outline to show where different drugs act. I found it useful to print it and write notes on the page.
Basic Renal Physiology
- Cortical nephrons make up 85% of nephrons. Juxtamedullary nephrons make up 15% of nephrons.
Renal Anatomy 3 - Glomerular Histology
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the third tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the histology of the glomerulus, and discus...
Renal Anatomy 2 - Nephron
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the second tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the anatomy of the Nephron, and its compon...