New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Cranial Nerve 6 palsy
Help by adding tags...
This video excerpt shows a 6th nerve (abducens nerve palsy). This clip was extracted from the Neuro-Ophthalmology lecture at Ophthobook.com
on Friday 7th February 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- A table listing the cranial nerves, their fibre type, attachment, cranial exit, function and method of testing
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
A Physician's Guide to Progressive Supranuclear Palsy ( PSP ) Part 3
- A guide to aid the diagnosis of Progressive Supranuclear Palsy for medical practitioners. PSP is a terminal degenerative brain disease which robs those affected of their ability to walk, talk, e...
Upper motor neuron signs elicited by clinical examination
- Professor RN Sahay demonstrates some very clear upper motor neurone pathology, and how to utilise this information to localise a lesion.
Hoffmann's Sign - Everything You Need To Know - Dr. Nabil Ebraheim
- Educational video describing the Hoffmann's Sign clinical test. Become a friend on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/drebraheim Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/DrEbraheim_UTMC
Cranial Nerve 4 Palsy
- This excerpt comes from a neuro-ophthalmology lecture from Ophthobook.com. Fourth nerve palsies effect the superior oblique muscle (trochlea).
Nikolsky Sign Pemphigus Vulgaris
- I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)