New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Why and How to Teach Medical Ethics
Help by adding tags...
Lecturer: Prof. Alan Rubinow The Neuro Ethics Meeting Held at Jerusalem by the Tel Aviv University 2009
on Tuesday 11th February 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Making House Calls, To People Without Homes
- Dr. Jim Withers operates his practice with a simple idea: The best way to care for the homeless is to treat them where they live.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Cultural Change Could Be Just What's Needed
- Cultural change could be just what's needed All of us, at some time, will have experiences of being a patient. At such times we might feel vulnerable as we look to doctors, nurses and other health...
Chronic: How one word can change everything
- So, I think its about time I posted another blog post! A few weeks ago I received the results from my most recent scan. I was both nervous and excited to find out my results, after months of tests...
Institute of Medicine 'Dying in America' report sparks discussion and debate
- Four commentaries published in Annals of Internal Medicine discuss the recent report from the Institute of Medicine (IOM) titled 'Dying in America: Improving Quality and Honoring...
How to Teach Doctors Empathy
- Hola a tod@s, my dear friends.Today we talk about a very interesting opinion article published in The Atlantic, with a devastating headline: "Being a good doctor requires an understanding of people...