New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
The Bare Essentials "Wax On, Wax Off"
Help by adding tags...
The first lecture of Biostatistics & Epidemiology Lecture Series presented by Alan Smith.
on Tuesday 11th February 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Epidemiology Statistics Tutorial
- Odds ratio can mislead if a "Common Event" is studied, since it can exaggerate effects. Relative risk is appropriate for randomized control studies and cohort studies.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Introduction to Epidemiology and public health
- Introduction to Epidemiology and public health Epidemiology is the study of the patterns, causes, and effects of health and disease in defined populations. It is the cornerstone of public health,...
Global Epidemiology of HIV Infection among Men Who Have Sex with Men | The New York Academy of Sciences
- At the NYAS March 2011 Music, Science and Medicine conference, Assistant Professor of Psychiatry and Neuroscience at Mount Sinai School of Medicine and 2010 Blavatnik Award winner, Daniela Schille...
USMLE Epidemiology and Biostatistics Flashcards - Flashcardexchange.com
- USMLE Epidemiology and Biostatistics Flashcards - Flashcardexchange.com http://www.flashcardexchange.com/cards/usmle-epidemiology-and-biostatistics-729029 “ Study Flashcards On USMLE Epidemiology a...
Clinical Methods, 3rd edition: Chapter 35 An Overview of the Pulmonary System
- Hello,We facilitate the provision of independent analysis to support expert testimony, regulatory or legislative engagements. Frequently, this work includes economic, financial and statistical stud...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.