New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Reabsorption and Excretion Tutorial (Renal Physiology)
Physiology lecture on the reabsoption and excretion of electrolytes and waste products in the renal tubules.
Help by adding tags...
Renal Physiology and Failure
- Overview of renal physiological processes and acute kidney injury.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
The Kidney and its Major Hormones
- Conference style poster regarding Renal Endocrinology.
Renal Anatomy 3 - Glomerular Histology
- http://www.handwrittentutorials.com - This is the third tutorial in the Renal Anatomy series. This video explores the histology of the glomerulus, and discusses the cell types. The juxtaglomerular ...
Renal Physiology Lecture 1 Part 1
- Body Fluid Compartments Lecture 1 Part 1
Nephrology - Kidney Physiology Overview
- http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Image: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpblZXR0JiVGRkR2M/edit?usp=sharing
An Introduction to the Physiology of the Renal System
- Physiology lecture introducing the six major functions of the kidneys, including: excretion, regulation of volume status, regulation of electrolytes and acid/base balance, secretion of erythropoeti...