New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Human Metabolism Map II - Cellular Respiration (Electron Transport Chain, Oxidative Phosphorylation)
Help by adding tags...
Human Metabolism Map III - Malate Aspartate Shuttle & Glycerol 3 Phosphate
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
PART I - Oxidative Phosphorylation, Electron Transport Chain
Human Metabolism Map I - Glycolysis
- Really angry about my computer. Sorry for the noise, hope you enjoy the video though!!
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.