New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Describes Briefly What Hemostasis Is. Talks about vasospasm, platelet plug formation and coagulation http://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan Ref: Guyton and Hall Textbook of Medical Physiology
Help by adding tags...
- Describes Briefly What Hemostasis Is. Talks about vasospasm, platelet plug formation and coagulation
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Hemostasis: Lesson 5 - Antiplatelet Meds (Part 1 of 2)
- An overview of antiplatelet medications. Part 1 covers on aspirin. Part 2 covers P2Y12 inhibitors (e.g. clopidogrel, prasugrel, ticagrelor), IIb/IIIa inhibit...
Blood Coagulation Explained
- Download this and other presentations for FREE from Examville's Study Aids section. View thousands of videos and download study aids and tutorials at Examvil...
Introduction to Blood Coagulation
- The blood coagulation page provides details of the normal processes of hemostasis and mechanisms for therapeutic intervention in abnormal bleeding
Thrombosis and Hemostasis
- This is the second in a series of infographics related to thrombosis. The thrombosis cascade is difficult to remember but important to understand when
Coagulation Cascade Animation | The Physiology of Hemostasis
- Check out this video on the physiological process of hemostasis including platelet plug formation and about the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.