New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Hand-drawn Immunology Tutorial
The basics of Immunology.
Help by adding tags...
Immunology Map VII - Adaptive (Acquired) Immunity
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Immunology Map IV - Innate Immune response II
Immunology - Innate Immunity (MHC structure)
- Describes the different receptors for the MHC molecules and also the structure of these molecules/receptors.
Immunology - Innate Immunity (PAMP and PRR)
- Describes Briefly what PAMP is and introduces PRR and its roles in the immune response PDF: https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B8Ss3-wJfHrpTFlfMFFUamdDanc
Immunology - Innate Immunity (Inflammatory Response)
- Describes the Inflammatory Response of the Innate Immune System.
- New Lecture: Immune System: Self/Non-self Recognition • Living: Conservation of several processes. Determines mechanisms from organisms ◦ Autopoieses or the dy…