New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
A Tour of the Cell
Help by adding tags...
Learn the difference between prokaryotic and eukaryotic cells and how the organelles work together in a similar fashion.
on Thursday 13th February 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Posted over 6 years ago
Well presented and made it so easy to understand.Excellent revision.Thanks Paul.
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
The surgeon's cut: what do doctors listen to in the operating theatre?
- A new study has suggested that background music may not be beneficial for surgeons. From ZZ Top to Kanye, medical professionals reveal the sounds they play when you’re under the knife – and what it...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
- Spectrum of antimicrobials