New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
John Hinds: Crack the Chest. Get Crucified. - St.Emlyn's
John Hinds Crack the Chest Get Crucified talk at #smaccUS
Help by adding tags...
Insertion of a surgical chest drain
- Surgical chest drain insertion Joshil Lodhia CT1, Cardiothoracic Surgery University Hospital of South Manchester
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
What is the difference between AP and PA view in a chest radiograph?
- Chest Radiograph is usually PA view, but what are the indications for AP view of chest radiograph?
What does it mean when someone says a chest drain is swinging?
- I was on the respiratory ward today and someone said the cheat drain was swinging... What does this actually mean?
Hinds: Crack the Chest. Get Crucified
- Please sign the petition !
CRACK THE CHEST – GET CRUCIFIED
- Also, if you do any ICU stuff, go over to EMCRIT at this link and listen to John’s brilliantly provoking ICU talk. This is sheer genius – and entertaining. We’ll miss you.
Bihilar patch on chest x ray
- Prepare for USMLE,UK,CANADIAN,AUSTRALIAN, NURSING & OTHER MEDICAL BOARD examinations around the globe with us.Understand the basics, concepts and how to answ...