New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
on Monday 17th February 2014
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- A little video to help with remembering all of those difficult neuro drugs.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
US drug firm Pfizer seeks to buy UK company AstraZeneca
- Pfizer, the US pharmaceutical giant whose drugs include atorvastatin (Lipitor) and sildenafil (Viagra), is seeking to buy the UK drug firm AstraZeneca for £52bn (€63bn; $90bn), which would be one o...
Learn: Antidepressant, Antipsychotic, Antianxiety Drugs (by lekhoa) - Memorize.com - Remember and Understand
- Learn Antidepressant, Antipsychotic, Antianxiety Drugs facts using a simple interactive process (flashcard, matching, or multiple choice). Finally a format that helps you memorize and understand. ...
What drugs might induce nervous breakdown?
- What drugs might induce nervous breakdown?
Which drugs are banned by the IOC?
- What are drugs banned by international olympic commitee ?
Drugs in the ER
- Opioid use and misuse for non-cancer pain is a challenge for emergency department physicians, the health care system and society. There are some disturbing trends reported by the Center for Disease...
- An overview of the antiarrhythmics drugs by Dr Benjamin Smeeton.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…