New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Diseases of Ocular Motility
This is a presentation showing all the important aspects of ocular motility disorders especially the squint: its various types, etiopathogenesis, basic concepts, investigations and management.
Help by adding tags...
- Squints A squint (or strabismus) is a misalignment of the visual axis of the eyes. Eye Movements Superior Rectus: Abduction and elevation Lateral Rectus: Abduction Inferior Rectus Abduction and d...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
Sudden Painless Loss of Vision (LOV)
- http://www.rooteyedictionary.com A quick song about accommodation inside your eye and why you need reading glasses.
Ophthalmology Lecture - Tropias & Phorias (part 2/2)
- http://www.ophthobook.com The second half of this lecture focusses on the difference between phorias and tropias. Specifically, the cover-uncover test and th...
Eyelid lumps and lesions
- A 65 year old roofer presents to his GP with a slow growing lower lid lump of several months duration. It is not tender but there is involvement of his lid margin.
Ophthalmology Lecture - Tropias & Phorias (part 1/2)
- http://www.ophthobook.com This presentation demonstrates an approach to eye-movement disorders commonly seen in an ophthalmology or optometry clinic. This is...