New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Cranial nerves mnemonic
Help by adding tags...
A nice visual mnemonic to recall the cranial nerves and their foramen.
on Friday 21st March 2014
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Henry Burton's Examination of the Cranial Nerves
- Henry Burton explains how to perform an examination of the cranial nerves.
Blood groups and Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn
- A poster detailing Rhesus and ABO blood systems, and a brief outline of Haemolytic Disease of the Newborn.
Cranial Nerves Examination
- Basic overview of the cranial nerves anatomy and function
- All you need to know about Cranial Nerves in one spreadsheet
Cranial Nerves OSCE Examination
- Learn how to examine the cranial nerves with key facts and landmarks explained and highlighted.
Cranial Nerves OSCE Examination on Meducation
- Click for full size
Learn 12 Cranial Nerves in 5mins (The Easy Way)
- If you want the PDF of the 12 Cranial Nerves --- it can be purchased here https://www.scribd.com/doc/244032967/12-Cranial-Nerves I reduced the length of my o...
Cranial Nerves Mnemonic
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)