New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Vein Viewer Reveals Vessel Structure & Blood Flow
The VeinViewer uses near-infrared light to detect vessels and blood up to 10mm beneath the surface, and projects a picture onto the skin to reveal vessel structure and blood flow in real time.
Help by adding tags...
Frontline Research: the highs and lows of academic life
- Stream Frontline Research: the highs and lows of academic life by BMJ talk medicine from desktop or your mobile device
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Over time, #varicose and #spider veins... - NE Laser Vein Institute | Facebook
- Over time, #varicose and #spider veins make legs feel heavy and tired, making walking a burden. Visit our website to learn more about how we can help....
Rutosides for prevention of post-thrombotic syndrome | Cochrane
- Blood clots in the veins of the leg are a common problem and are termed deep vein thrombosis (DVT). One in three patients with a DVT develops a complication known as post-thrombotic syndrome (PTS)....
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...