New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
Help by adding tags...
Risk Factors and Preventive Measures of Congestive Heart Failure and Aortic Stenosis Incidence of congestive heart failure in the UK in 2011.
on Monday 5th May 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
Shotgun Histology Thick Skin
- Shotgun Histology Thick Skin
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
Advancing Healthcare Quality Through Formative and Summative Assessmen
5 Secrets of EMRs - How they can help your case
- Electronic Medical Record systems are used by 40% of doctors, but how do they _actually_ use them? Here are some of the secrets doctors and hospitals don't wan…
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Immune System Flowchart
- This has been designed to show how the different components of the immune system develop individually and work together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent way to demonstrate this an...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...