New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Get ahead in your career
- track and evidence all your medical learning
Sign up for free
OSCE respiratory examination
Help by adding tags...
Respiratory flashcard for OSCE's.
on Wednesday 21st May 2014
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Medical Student - University of Nottingham
Posted over 5 years ago
These are just great! Colourful, visual, digestible - great for quick reference before an OSCE or on ward rounds. Well done. Thank you for sharing.
Posted 15 days ago
Earn free CPD/CME
Start automatically tracking your medical learning
Sign up for free
- Video presented by St Georges University outlining the cardiovascular examination.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
- In this video Rhys Clement demonstrates how to take blood. More content can be found on www.surgeryandmedicine.com
A brief Guide to the clinical examination
- I created this whilst in third year. I have always found it difficult to find a succint guide to the whole examination for the long case...so I created one! It is an easy guide to remembering what ...
OSCE CVS examination
Respiratory Conditions and Common Signs To Look For
- Respiratory OSCE tutorial covering common signs and conditions that present, investigations and management.
OSCE Gastrointestinal examination
- Thorough flowchart for carrying out a full examination of the gastrointestinal system - should come in very handy for OSCEs!
Cardiovascular examination - OSCE Guide | Geeky Medics
- A clear concise, step by step, OSCE guide, demonstrating cardiovascular examination, including a video demonstration.