New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Adults 'unaware of NHS data plans' - BBC News
Fewer than a third of adults in England recall getting an a leaflet about changes to the handling of medical records, a poll for the BBC suggests.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- A quick presentation to gain an overview of the international institutions involved in global health.
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Man taken to hospital after gale-force winds bring down 'feeling under
- A man was taken to hospital with head injuries after an NHS sign asking people if they were "feeling under the weather" was ripped down by violent winds and came crashing on top of him.
NHS death rates 'should be ignored' - BBC News
- A key measure of hospital death rates should be ignored, according to the expert who is leading the NHS review into them.
A&E doctors heading to Australia 'for a better life' - BBC News
- Despite record numbers of patients, accident and emergency departments are struggling to recruit and retain staff. Why?
Death is 'core business' of Scottish hospitals, university study finds - BBC News
- Almost one in three hospital patients in Scotland will die within a year, and nearly one in 10 will die during their time in hospital, a study has found.
New chief urges rethink on workload of junior doctors
- Ian Ritchie, the new chairman of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges and Faculties in Scotland, said Dr Lauren Connelly's fatal accident and…