New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Two viewpoints on supporting clinical informatics in the 'new' NHS landscape
By Anne Cooper, Clinical informatics advisor, NHS England
Help by adding tags...
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!