New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The potential of regenerative medicine
Alan Russell studies regenerative medicine -- a breakthrough way of thinking about disease and injury, using a process that can signal the body to rebuild itself.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
“Summative Assessment is a Waste of Time!”Students’ and Teachers’ Perceptions of an Assessment Programme
- This is a qualitative research performed at King Saud Bin Abdulaziz university for Health Sciences, College of Medicine. Its objective is to understand how and why students differ in their approach...
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust sentence delayed - BBC News
- The case of a diabetic patient who died at Stafford Hospital has "wider implications" that mean a judge needs "time to reflect" before sentencing the NHS Trust, a court hears.
Allow parents to donate the organs of babies who die, urge doctors
- UK guidelines prevent organs of infants under two months to be transplanted to help others, unlike in other countries
Death is 'core business' of Scottish hospitals, university study finds - BBC News
- Almost one in three hospital patients in Scotland will die within a year, and nearly one in 10 will die during their time in hospital, a study has found.
New chief urges rethink on workload of junior doctors
- Ian Ritchie, the new chairman of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges and Faculties in Scotland, said Dr Lauren Connelly's fatal accident and…
Male Postnatal Depression - a sign of equality or a load of nonsense?
- Storylines on popular TV dramas are a great way of raising the public's awareness of a disease. They're almost as effective as a celebrity contracting an illness. For example, when Wiggles member ...