New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NHS death rates 'should be ignored' - BBC News
A key measure of hospital death rates should be ignored, according to the expert who is leading the NHS review into them.
Help by adding tags...
Man taken to hospital after gale-force winds bring down 'feeling under
- A man was taken to hospital with head injuries after an NHS sign asking people if they were "feeling under the weather" was ripped down by violent winds and came crashing on top of him.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Hi-tech goggles 'detect cancer cells' - BBC News
- A US trial of hi-tech goggles could reduce the need for secondary operations for cancer patients.
Asthma deaths report warns complacency is costing lives - BBC News
- People with asthma are dying unnecessarily because of complacency among both medical staff and patients, a national study claims.
Should doctors be allowed to nap on the job? - BBC News
- Thousands of medical interns in Latin America are sharing pictures of themselves sleeping during their long hours on duty.
South west hospitals fined millions over missed targets - BBC News
- Hospitals in the South West are being fined millions of pounds for not meeting their targets.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...