New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Atos awarded contract for NHS records
Atos has been given the contract to extract patient records, MPs are told
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Junior Doctors' Contract - The Issue
- Junior doctors in the UK are facing the imposition of a new contract which will have major implications for them, for patients, and for the NHS. Watch this t...
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.