New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NHS England patient data 'uploaded to Google servers', Tory MP says
Health select committee member Sarah Wollaston queries how data was secured by PA Consulting and uploaded to servers outside UKPolice will have 'backdoor' access to health records
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Labour wants NHS patients to treat themselves
- Patients should be helped to treat their own conditions as part of a shake-up of health and social care, the Labour Party is arguing
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Children admitted to adult mental health wards 'rising' - BBC News
- The number of children with mental health problems being treated on adult wards in England is rising, according to new data.
Six in 10 family doctors considering early retirement
- BMA survey also reveals more than a third of GPs plan to end careers early, as workloads increase and morale plummets
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.