New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Heart Murmurs - (Part 2 of 3)
Lecture on the characteristics and identification of heart murmurs
Help by adding tags...
Heart Murmurs - (Part 1 of 3)
- Lecture on the characterization and identification of heart murmurs
- The “Arterial Schematic” represents the intricate three-dimensional human arterial system in a highly simplified two-dimensional design reminiscent of the London Underground Map. Each “line” repres...
Heart Murmurs - (Part 3 of 3)
- A lecture on the characteristics and identification of heart murmurs
Can anyone help me with understanding heart murmurs?
- I am having difficulty detecting which type of murmur it is with the fast pumping of the heart.
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more