New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Man plays guitar during brain surgery to treat Parkinson's
In a medical first, a patient has played the guitar while undergoing brain surgery in the US.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Physical therapy as effective as surgery for lumber spinal stenosis
- Patients with lumbar spinal stenosis (LSS) who followed an evidence-based, standardized physical therapy (PT) regimen achieved similar symptom relief and improvements in physical functioning as...
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Tiny Surgical Tool to Help With Transnasal Endoscopic Brain Surgery (VIDEOS) |
- Endoscopic surgical procedures have made a huge difference in helping to treat sites that would otherwise require considerably more invasive approaches. Ye
Cataract Surgery: Are All Those Tests Really Necessary?
- Routine preoperative testing for cataract surgery doesn't improve outcomes, but are patients being tested anyway?
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…