New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
WHO: Daily sugar intake 'should be halved' - BBC News
People will be advised to halve the amount of sugar in their diet, under new guidance from the World Health Organization.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
DNA prostate test 'will predict deadliest cancer risk' - BBC News
- DNA tests, like those for women's breast cancer, could soon be used to see which men face the highest risk of deadly prostate cancer, scientists say.
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Virtual arm eases phantom limb pain - BBC News
- Doctors have devised a new way to treat amputees with phantom limb pain.
- Anyone who’s ever taken an anatomy class knows just how hard it can be to get to grips with our complicated bodies. This simple and fun depiction of the human body makes memorizing all the bits tha...
Banana MRI for scale
- Images uploaded by alskdjfh10293847
Chronic pain 'may be inherited' - BBC News
- Scientists discover four common chronic pain conditions share a genetic element, suggesting they could be inherited diseases.
Why Anaesthesia? Trainees' Views
- Thinking of a career in Anaesthesia? We spoke to several Trainee Anaesthetists about why they went into Anaesthesia and what they felt the good points and dr...