New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The Best Reference Sites For Medical Students
When I'm not writing Mac articles for MakeUseOf, I'm a full-time medical student and I have to say that life as a medical student is insufferably horrible.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Common station surgical stations for final year medical students
- Key surgical topics that may come up in surgical osces
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
11 Things Medical Students Can Learn From Doctor Who (Part 1)
- Doctor Who is the greatest doctor of them all. We get that word from him. But what can this centuries-old Time Lord teach us about being a doctor? Plenty it would seem. Join us as we break down wh...
11 Things Medical Students Can Learn From Doctor Who (Part 2)
- Even more wisdom from Doctor Who, the doctor we'd all rather be like. Medical students could learn a lot from this guy. Seriously. Time Vortex courtesy of Thomas James Thornton.(http://www.youtub...
Geeky Medics | free medical student revision notes + OSCE
- Geeky medics provides free medical revision notes crafted for medical students including OSCE guides, clinical skills videos and quizzes. Get your geek on!
Careers Advice from a Medical Student
- We speak to Lindsay a final year medical student. Her key message is follow what you want to do!
Medical Students Council (MSC)
- not specified