New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
NHS staff shouldn't need 'old suits' to feel their patients' pain
An outfit has been designed that mimics the effects of ageing to help hospital staff better understand their patients
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
What actually causes the pain in angina?
- The pain is angina is due to which inflammatory mediator?
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
PAIN TYPES (1 of 3) - NOCIOCEPTIVE
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
Bacteriology Map: Cocci, Bacili and Spiral
- An incredible diagram on bacteriology. Remember a lot of hard details quickly and easily!