New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
How to read an ECG | Geeky Medics
Comprehensive medical revision notes explaining how to read an ECG in a simple, step by step manner.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Beginners Guide for ECG Interpretation
- This resource works through the interpretation of ECGs in a simple and methodical way.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
A Guide TO ECG Interpretation
- This resources works through the interpretation of ECGs in a simple and methodical way.
Cardiology - Relationship of conduction system, ventricular contraction and ECG
- https://www.facebook.com/ArmandoHasudungan IMAGE: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8Ss3-wJfHrpbTZOT2w0TmlBZ2c/edit?usp=sharing
ECG Interpretation - Cardiac Electrical Activity
- http://www.acadoodle.com Contraction of the atria and ventricles is tightly coordinated by a wave of depolarisation spreading through the muscular walls of t...
Immune System Flowchart
- When originally learning about the immune system I struggled to understand how the different components developed individually and worked together. I realised that a flowchart would be an excellent...