New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Sodium and Potassium Disorders: Hypernatremia
A review of hypernatremia, including physiology, etiologies, diagnostic work-up, and treatment. Particular focus given to diabetes insipidus.
Help by adding tags...
- A review of hyponatremia, including symptoms, etiologies, diagnostic work-up, and treatment. Specific attention is given to the use of hypertonic saline, the...
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.
Therapies for DME and Rationale for Combination Therapy
- This review evaluates the efficacy of currently available pharmacological treatments for diabetic macular edema, and discusses the potential of combination therapy.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!