New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Care.data: trust is on the line
The delay in rolling out care.data is an opportunity to respond to concerns and preserve trust in the doctor-patient relationship, says Pallavi Bradshaw
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Six in 10 family doctors considering early retirement
- BMA survey also reveals more than a third of GPs plan to end careers early, as workloads increase and morale plummets
- A concise mindmap detailing everything you really need to know about antibiotic action!
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.
A year on, challenges remain in the NHS clinical commissioning group system | Zara Aziz
- Zara Aziz: The idea of CCGs was to give clinicians the ability to commission healthcare – but there are still power gaps
Androgen levels predict risk of type 2 diabetes in women with PCOS
- A new way of assessing the risk of developing type 2 diabetes for women with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) has been developed by the University of Birmingham. PCOS is a common condition affectin...