New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Are expectations for integrating health and social care unrealistic?
Better joint working between sectors is being seen as part of a shift to a preventive model of care, but there should be pragmatism about what can be achieved, writes Robin Miller
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Revamped Cardiff University course 'valuable' for medics - BBC News
- A medical student at Cardiff University says a revamped course has left her wanting to work in Wales after graduating.
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
NHS fraud ‘equal to its entire budget for cancer treatment’
- The true cost of fraud inside the NHS could be more than £5bn a year, more than 20 times the official government figure, a new report has warned.
Six in 10 family doctors considering early retirement
- BMA survey also reveals more than a third of GPs plan to end careers early, as workloads increase and morale plummets
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.