New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Why are American women dying in childbirth?
Maternal mortality rates are falling in every industrialised nation - except for the United States.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Obese pregnant women 'cost NHS up to 37% more' - BBC News
- Pregnant women who are obese can cost the NHS over a third more than women of healthy weight, a Swansea University study has found.
How to Approach Medical and Surgical Finals
NHS fraud ‘equal to its entire budget for cancer treatment’
- The true cost of fraud inside the NHS could be more than £5bn a year, more than 20 times the official government figure, a new report has warned.
Six in 10 family doctors considering early retirement
- BMA survey also reveals more than a third of GPs plan to end careers early, as workloads increase and morale plummets
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.