New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Warning over hospital superbug linked to 16 deaths - BBC News
Sixteen patients have died in Manchester over the past four years while infected with a highly resistant superbug, figures show.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Hospitals: MPs debate greater closure powers - BBC News
- MPs are set to debate a controversial measure which would give the health secretary the power to impose the closure of local hospital services.
ANS Drugs - Mind Map
Resurgence of scarlet fever reaches 24-year high - BBC News
- England is seeing a resurgence of scarlet fever with the number of cases reaching a 24-year high, figures reveal.
Course revamp aims to keep medical graduates in Wales - BBC News
- Medical students will spend more time with patients under a course aimed at getting them to stay in Wales as junior doctors.
NHS online patient feedback reviews open to abuse - BBC News
- The NHS removes all but one of 653 patient reviews of a healthcare trust from its website, after Newsnight finds the system is open to abuse.
FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced - BBC News
- The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation are announced by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Hospitals feeling the pinch - BBC News
- Like householders up-and-down the country, hospitals have been counting the pennies this week. The results make grim reading, says Nick Triggle.