New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Prescription charge to rise in England - BBC News
The price of NHS prescriptions is to rise by 20 pence in April and again next year.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Children admitted to adult mental health wards 'rising' - BBC News
- The number of children with mental health problems being treated on adult wards in England is rising, according to new data.
Triangles of the Neck (Visual mnemonic)
- There are various triangles of the neck, largely divided by the sternocleidomastoid muscle to form anterior and posterior triangles. Some triangles are more 'important' that others, and this simpli...
Stanford University develops $90 iPhone accessory to replace ophthalmology kit costing tens of thousands
- Researchers at Stanford University’s School of Medicine have developed two low-cost iPhone adapters that provide images of the eye that usually require specialist ophthalmology equipment costing te...
The horrific toll of America's heroin 'epidemic' - BBC News
- Heroin abuse in the US has spread beyond inner cities, resulting in a sharp rise in deadly addiction. The BBC's Ian Pannell reports from Chicago, a hub for cheap, pure and plentiful heroin.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.
Drug prescriptions rise in England - BBC News
- An extra 34.5 million drugs and other prescription items were given out in 2014 compared to the year before, the latest snapshot for England shows.
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...