New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Resurgence of scarlet fever reaches 24-year high - BBC News
England is seeing a resurgence of scarlet fever with the number of cases reaching a 24-year high, figures reveal.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Warning over hospital superbug linked to 16 deaths - BBC News
- Sixteen patients have died in Manchester over the past four years while infected with a highly resistant superbug, figures show.
Children admitted to adult mental health wards 'rising' - BBC News
- The number of children with mental health problems being treated on adult wards in England is rising, according to new data.
Fresh squeeze on NHS pay sparks union strike warning - BBC News
- Unions have reacted with anger to ministers' announcement of a fresh round of below-inflation pay rises for NHS staff in England.
FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced - BBC News
- The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation are announced by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Obesity: How worried should we be? - BBC News
- The obesity crisis may be worse than originally feared, according to campaigners. Are they right, asks Nick Triggle?
Are we missing a trick on A&E? - BBC News
- The NHS in England seems to be coping well so far this winter - but do we know the full story?