New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Cranial Nerve Dysfunction
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Witmer's Lab and Research
- Lawrence M. Witmer, PhD Professor of Anatomy Chang Professor of Paleontology Dept. of Biomedical Sciences Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine Life Science Bui...
A medical mystery for Mother's Day...
- I'd like to tell you a curious story. Jane was a 52 year old woman in need of a kidney transplant. Thankfully she had three loving sons who were all very happy to give her one of theirs. So Jane's ...
The Precise Neurological Exam
- Ptosis is the lagging of an eyelid. It has 2 distinct etiologies. Sympathetics going to the eye innervate Muller's muscle, a small muscle that elevates the eyelid. The III cranial nerve also i...
- Click for full size
Learn 12 Cranial Nerves in 5mins (The Easy Way)
- If you want the PDF of the 12 Cranial Nerves --- it can be purchased here https://www.scribd.com/doc/244032967/12-Cranial-Nerves I reduced the length of my o...
Dr. Fabian explaining the cranial nerves
- Dr. Fabian explaining the cranial nerves
cranial nerves with labeled foramina.jpg