New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Now GPs charge to visit care homes: NHS probes astonishing claims
Labour Peer Lord Hunt (pictured) told Parliament the situation 'appears to be fraud'. British GPs already enjoy £105,000 a year, the highest in the Western world.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
NHS fraud and error 'costing the UK £7bn a year' - BBC News
- Fraud is costing the NHS £5bn a year, with a further £2bn lost to financial errors, the former head of its anti-fraud section tells BBC Panorama.
Immunology principles mindmap
- A mindmap of some key principles of immunology I made for revision purposes. Nothing too complicated (hopefully)!
NHS fraud ‘equal to its entire budget for cancer treatment’
- The true cost of fraud inside the NHS could be more than £5bn a year, more than 20 times the official government figure, a new report has warned.
Six in 10 family doctors considering early retirement
- BMA survey also reveals more than a third of GPs plan to end careers early, as workloads increase and morale plummets
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.