New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The "Olden Days" and the (o)esophagus | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
Rick Abbott reminisces on his adventures over the years in relieving esophageal obstruction from food boluses.
Help by adding tags...
Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) or score
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) in Trauma | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) in Trauma
Stu Marshall on Airway Strategies | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Stuart Marshall teaches how to create an airway management strategy in this #FOAMed video created for the Critically Ill Airway course.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials