New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
The "Olden Days" and the (o)esophagus | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
Rick Abbott reminisces on his adventures over the years in relieving esophageal obstruction from food boluses.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Glasgow Coma Scale (GCS) or score
Liver Diseases Revision
- A simplified drawing for the diseases of liver and gallbladder. Hope it helps!
Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) in Trauma | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Digital Rectal Exam (DRE) in Trauma
Stu Marshall on Airway Strategies | LITFL: Life in the Fast Lane Medical Blog
- Stuart Marshall teaches how to create an airway management strategy in this #FOAMed video created for the Critically Ill Airway course.
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
- Spectrum of antimicrobials