New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Medical Oncologist From Baton Rouge Explains Career Inspiration
Dr. Hanson explains the journey that led him from medical school at the University of Colorado to his decision to become a medical oncologist.
Help by adding tags...
Surgical vs. Non-Surgical Management of Locally Advanced NSCLC (Audio)
- This slide presentation by Dr. Shirish Gadgeel, medical oncologist at Wayne State University, discusses the considerations and evidence about whether locally advanced (Stage III) NSCLC should be ma...
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Adjuvant (Post-Operative) Therapy for Resected Early Stage NSCLC (Audio)
- This slide presentation by Dr. Heather Wakelee, medical oncologist at Stanford University, describes the current evidence supporting post-operative treatment of resected non-small cell lung cancer ...
- Information on some of the assessment questions for 1st year medics at Birmingham University Medical School
Locking up an oncogenic transcription
- UMMS and UVA scientists develop a new molecule that has potential to extend survival in some leukemia patientsA novel molecule designed by scientists at the University...
'Pill on a string' could help spot early signs of cancer of the gullet
- A 'pill on a string' developed by researchers at the University of Cambridge could help doctors detect oesophageal cancer - cancer of the gullet - at an early stage, helping them overcome the...
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)