New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Leeds General Infirmary child heart surgery unit 'safe' - BBC News
A children's heart unit that closed temporarily owing to fears over numbers of deaths is safe, but some families received poor care, a review finds.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Warning over hospital superbug linked to 16 deaths - BBC News
- Sixteen patients have died in Manchester over the past four years while infected with a highly resistant superbug, figures show.
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Children admitted to adult mental health wards 'rising' - BBC News
- The number of children with mental health problems being treated on adult wards in England is rising, according to new data.
Resurgence of scarlet fever reaches 24-year high - BBC News
- England is seeing a resurgence of scarlet fever with the number of cases reaching a 24-year high, figures reveal.
FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced - BBC News
- The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation are announced by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Obesity: How worried should we be? - BBC News
- The obesity crisis may be worse than originally feared, according to campaigners. Are they right, asks Nick Triggle?
NHS fraud and error 'costing the UK £7bn a year' - BBC News
- Fraud is costing the NHS £5bn a year, with a further £2bn lost to financial errors, the former head of its anti-fraud section tells BBC Panorama.