New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Health data boom heralds new era of personalised medicine - BBC News
Analysis of data from wearable devices, networked equipment, and public records is helping tackle disease, personalise medicine, and improve health services.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Hospitals: MPs debate greater closure powers - BBC News
- MPs are set to debate a controversial measure which would give the health secretary the power to impose the closure of local hospital services.
How to Study
- Because of the snail's pace that education has developed at, most of us don't really know how to study because we've been told lectures and reading thousands of pages is the best way to go, and no ...
NHS chief David Nicholson offers tough medicine as he stands down
- Nicholson calls for centralisation of hospital services to improve quality of care and rationalisation of emergency centres'Health service will not survive after 2015 if austerity continues'
FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced - BBC News
- The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation are announced by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Faulty 'delayed puberty' gene found - BBC News
- UK scientists say they have discovered a gene error that delays puberty.
Nurse whistleblower Kevin Murray wins damages - BBC News
- A nurse turned whistleblower wins undisclosed damages against a national nursing agency following an industrial tribunal case in Belfast.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.