New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
A&E doctors heading to Australia 'for a better life' - BBC News
Despite record numbers of patients, accident and emergency departments are struggling to recruit and retain staff. Why?
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Warning over hospital superbug linked to 16 deaths - BBC News
- Sixteen patients have died in Manchester over the past four years while infected with a highly resistant superbug, figures show.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
Resurgence of scarlet fever reaches 24-year high - BBC News
- England is seeing a resurgence of scarlet fever with the number of cases reaching a 24-year high, figures reveal.
Course revamp aims to keep medical graduates in Wales - BBC News
- Medical students will spend more time with patients under a course aimed at getting them to stay in Wales as junior doctors.
NHS online patient feedback reviews open to abuse - BBC News
- The NHS removes all but one of 653 patient reviews of a healthcare trust from its website, after Newsnight finds the system is open to abuse.
FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced - BBC News
- The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation are announced by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Obesity: How worried should we be? - BBC News
- The obesity crisis may be worse than originally feared, according to campaigners. Are they right, asks Nick Triggle?