New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Basic Human Anatomy: Table of contents
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Anatomy of the Shoulder and Rotator Cuff
- The rotator cuff (rotor cuff) is a term given to the group of muscles and their tendons that act to stabilize the shoulder. The Rotator Cuff muscles are connected individually to a group of flat te...
Endocrine System Chart
- Useful chart explaining glands and hormones!
Upper Extremity - Anatomy Ocsi with Willard at University of New England College of Osteopathic Medicine - StudyBlue
- Study online flashcards and notes for Upper Extremity including Superficial muscles (layer 1) of anterior compartment of forearm.: Pronator teres Flexor carpi radialis Palmaris longus Flexor c...
Muscle Reference- ARM
- Furaffinity: [link] "Tada, it's a musculature reference. Arm is first, more to come later. I used a lot of references so you don't have to! And stuff is... Muscle Reference- ARM
Instant Anatomy - Abdomen - Areas/Organs - Pelvis - General description
- Instant anatomy is a specialised web site for you to learn all about human anatomy of the body with diagrams, podcasts and revision questions
INTRO TO HUMAN ANATOMY by PROFESSOR FINK
- Introductory Lecture to Human Anatomy by Professor Fink. Topics include the subdisciplines of Anatomy (incl: Gross Anatomy, Regional Anatomy, Systemic Anatom...
Anatomy of the Human Thorax 1/2
- Clinical Anatomy Lecture Illustrate The Anatomy Of The Human Thorax