New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Warning over hospital superbug linked to 16 deaths - BBC News
Sixteen patients have died in Manchester over the past four years while infected with a highly resistant superbug, figures show.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Dementia: Five priorities - BBC News
- Five research areas which could transform the treatment of dementia.
Cranial Nerves - Anatomy, Clinical Signs and Study Tips
- This is a teaching resource that aids the student in memorisation of the Cranial Nerves, their anatomical path and function. Additionally, it stimulates a clinical approach to the functions of t...
Blood test can predict Alzheimer's, say researchers - BBC News
- A blood test can accurately predict the onset of Alzheimer's disease, according to US researchers.
'Golden age' of antibiotics 'set to end' - BBC News
- The 'golden age' of antibiotics could come to an end unless urgent action is taken. That is the warning from Prof Jeremy Farrar, the new head of Britain's biggest medical research charity the Wellc...
Q&A: NDM-1 superbugs - BBC News
- Q&A: NDM-1 superbugs
New 'superbug' found in UK hospitals - BBC News
- Experts warn a new superbug that is resistant to even the most powerful antibiotics has entered UK hospitals.
Analysis: Antibiotic apocalypse - BBC News
- Are we about to enter a world without antibiotics