New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Death is 'core business' of Scottish hospitals, university study finds - BBC News
Almost one in three hospital patients in Scotland will die within a year, and nearly one in 10 will die during their time in hospital, a study has found.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust sentence delayed - BBC News
- The case of a diabetic patient who died at Stafford Hospital has "wider implications" that mean a judge needs "time to reflect" before sentencing the NHS Trust, a court hears.
- Classifications of antibiotics - a useful summary. The Table is no way complete. Kindly Ignore Spelling mistakes Checkout mynotes4usmle.tumblr.com for more
New chief urges rethink on workload of junior doctors
- Ian Ritchie, the new chairman of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges and Faculties in Scotland, said Dr Lauren Connelly's fatal accident and…
Saudi Mers death toll passes 100 - BBC News
- Saudi Arabia says more than 100 patients infected with the Mers coronavirus have now died since the outbreak began in 2012.
Gillian Astbury death: Mid Staffordshire NHS Trust fined - BBC News
- The health trust which ran Stafford Hospital is fined £200,000 for failing a diabetic patient, Gillian Astbury, who died in its care.
Abertawe Bro Morgannwg: Care failings at hospitals 'shock' - BBC News
- Unacceptable levels of care were found at two Welsh hospitals following the death of elderly woman who was neglected while a patient.
Insulin-free syringe firms fined over diabetic death - BBC News
- Two firms are fined a total of £550,000 following the death of a diabetic hospital patient injected with insulin syringes containing no insulin.