New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Respiratory - - Free Medical Finals Revision
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
- Document covering the GALS screen and the key rheumatology topics.
Primary Immunodeficiency Diseases
- A clear illustration of immunodeficiency disorders.
Respiratory System Song
- Here is a song I created to help my 6th grade students study. I hope you enjoy.
Explaining The Inhaler Technique OSCE Station Guide
- Patients with respiratory disease (breathing problems) such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) often require medication in the form of inhalers. Basically they need to inhal...
Explaining The Peak Expiratory Flow Rate (PEFR) Technique OSCE Station Guide
- Peak expiratory flow rate is the measurement of how much the patient can blow out of their lungs in one breath. It is a crude measurement and not as accurate as Spirometry.
The Respiratory System