New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
Respiratory examination OSCE
The respiratory examination aims to pick up on any respiratory (breathing) pathology that may be causing a patient’s symptoms e.g. shortness of breath, cough, wheeze etc
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Cough - Clinical perspectives and therapy
- Cough: Clinical perspectives and therapy.
Choosing a Specialty
- Remember when you were doing uni applications, and had to deal with the same handful of questions from people you bumped into…
Respiratory System Song
- Here is a song I created to help my 6th grade students study. I hope you enjoy.
The Respiratory System
- Vivid animation and real-life examples demonstrate the respiration process, including the transfer of oxygen into the bloodstream and the effect of exercise on the respiratory system.
Explaining The Inhaler Technique OSCE Station Guide
- Patients with respiratory disease (breathing problems) such as asthma or chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) often require medication in the form of inhalers. Basically they need to inhal...
IMPRESS Trial: Navigating the Switch to Chemo From a TKI
- Dr Mark Kris discusses the details of the IMPRESS trial, which assessed the effect of discontinuing gefitinib in patients with EGFR-mutant lung cancer who have developed resistance to the drug.
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases