New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
New chief urges rethink on workload of junior doctors
Ian Ritchie, the new chairman of the Academy of Medical Royal Colleges and Faculties in Scotland, said Dr Lauren Connelly's fatal accident and…
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
A&E doctors heading to Australia 'for a better life' - BBC News
- Despite record numbers of patients, accident and emergency departments are struggling to recruit and retain staff. Why?
Acute back pain Presentation
- An overview of clinical back pain, looking at common aetiology and methods of avoiding reinjury.
Allow parents to donate the organs of babies who die, urge doctors
- UK guidelines prevent organs of infants under two months to be transplanted to help others, unlike in other countries
Death is 'core business' of Scottish hospitals, university study finds - BBC News
- Almost one in three hospital patients in Scotland will die within a year, and nearly one in 10 will die during their time in hospital, a study has found.
Child mental health issues 'missed' - BBC News
- Thousands of young people may be "slipping through the net" because adults do not spot the warning signs of mental health problems, experts say.
The NHS needs to learn a lesson from the Military MDT approach
- I have recently spent a few days following around registrars on military ward rounds. It has been a fantastic experience for learning about trauma care and rehab, but more importantly it has shown ...
Male Postnatal Depression - a sign of equality or a load of nonsense?
- Storylines on popular TV dramas are a great way of raising the public's awareness of a disease. They're almost as effective as a celebrity contracting an illness. For example, when Wiggles member ...