New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
London NHS services 'unravelling', new report says - BBC News
A new report into the service provided by the NHS is London describes it as "cash strapped, fragmented health care and unravelling".
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
South-east London hospital's A&E 'not fit for purpose' - BBC News
- The accident and emergency department at the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich is declared "not fit for purpose" by hospital inspectors.
Anatomy of the upper respiratory system
- Illustration of the nasal cavity, paranasal sinuses, pharynx, larynx, trachea and esophagus.
E-cigarettes could be prescribed by the NHS to help smokers quit, report says - BBC News
- E-cigarettes are 95% less harmful than tobacco and could be prescribed on the NHS, an independent review compiled for Public Health England says.
Bacteria Mind Map
Nephritic vs Nephrotic Glomerular Diseases
- Awesome review made by Compound Interest (https://www.facebook.com/compoundchem?fref=ts)
The Clotting Cascade Diagram
- An image of both the intrinsic and extrinsic pathways of the clotting cascade including the interactions between the two and other finer details.