New to Meducation?
Already signed up?
Add To Boards
FGM: UK's first female genital mutilation prosecutions announced - BBC News
The first UK prosecutions over female genital mutilation are announced by the Crown Prosecution Service.
Help by adding tags...
Write a Comment
Sign in and join the discussion
Warning over hospital superbug linked to 16 deaths - BBC News
- Sixteen patients have died in Manchester over the past four years while infected with a highly resistant superbug, figures show.
Foramina of the Skull (Visual mnemonic)
- The skull has numerous holes (foramina) through which various cranial nerves, arteries, veins and other structures pass. To aid learning of these important foramina, I have created this visual mnem...
Resurgence of scarlet fever reaches 24-year high - BBC News
- England is seeing a resurgence of scarlet fever with the number of cases reaching a 24-year high, figures reveal.
Obesity: How worried should we be? - BBC News
- The obesity crisis may be worse than originally feared, according to campaigners. Are they right, asks Nick Triggle?
NHS fraud and error 'costing the UK £7bn a year' - BBC News
- Fraud is costing the NHS £5bn a year, with a further £2bn lost to financial errors, the former head of its anti-fraud section tells BBC Panorama.
Family doctor services 'under threat of extinction' - BBC News
- A "toxic mix" of rising demand and decreasing funds is putting general practice at risk of "extinction", says the head of the Royal College of GPs.
Anonymous donor helps fund Staffordshire boy's surgery - BBC News
- A man gives more than £7,000 to help pay for a potentially life-changing operation for a Staffordshire boy.